Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A New Beginning

Dearest Readers,

My sincerest apologies for being gone for so long. On April 22nd, not long after my last post, my dear husband was hospitalized...and remained in the hospital for over three weeks. He passed away on May 16th, and my life since then has been one of focusing on our girls and laying the ground work for recovery.

I have taken a break from blogging and most social media, because I have desperately needed to be "away"...but I feel my strength being renewed each and every day, and the Lord has greatly blessed us with a peace that passes our understanding.

In the meantime...thank you for continuing to visit The Classic Preppy. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it! Please take a look back through the blog to entertain yourselves while I am away. I will be back, and Younger Daughter will be joining in on a more regular basis, to give you a Classic Millennial Moment...as we see how the younger generation puts their special spin on things!

Love,
Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment