Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Thank You: Peter Walsh

Dear Peter,

I cannot thank you enough for yet another AMAZING book on organizing my life and house. I chose to get this one via Audible, and only allow myself to listen to it when I am taking my walk...so it's a great motivator to get out and get going.
Photo via Amazon.com

Today you really nailed my biggest mountain to climb. I am the world's worst procrastinator. I fit the casting call for that role to a "t"...and the only thing I can say at this point is that at least my self-awareness has increased. So...this will be a short post, so I can get back to that box in my master bedroom that has been sitting on the floor next to the chest of drawers for at least three weeks.

I've got this!!

Cheers,
Liz

P.S. Don't forget that there is a raffle for Peter's book, Do It Now, currently going on. It will end on my birthday, March 2... So click on and join the fun. Do It Now is also the Book of the Month for the end of February and all of March. Don't miss out...and if you are a realtor, this is the PERFECT client gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment