Monday, February 20, 2017

Paper And Picture Clutter: Genealogy Style

One of the things I am saving until last in my organizing quest is putting my genealogy paperwork in order. (It's going to be a big job, but I think it's going to be fun... so it is the carrot out in front of me, urging me to keep moving forward.)

A few years ago, at the National Genealogical Society's Annual Conference here in Richmond, I won a prize at the Georgia Genealogical Society table and spent some time talking with them about all the amazing work they do. My maternal grandfather was from Georgia and since I went to college in that beautiful state and lived in Atlanta five years after that, it has always had a very special place in my heart! But, I digress...

The GGS is hosting a special (FREE!) online seminar about organizing your genealogy files this Wednesday, February 22nd. Paperwork, pictures, emails, etc... I am signed up and ready to go, but I wanted to let my dear readers know about it as well. No matter where "your people" are from, this advice will be helpful as you organize your research. Even if you aren't into genealogy at all, I bet it will be helpful in general for organizing paperwork.

So, sign up by clicking here and sign on this Wednesday! Hope to see you there!!

Cheers,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment