Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

As the mother of a college student and a recently married graduate student, I must admit that I am enjoying my status as an empty nester.  However, I often look around and think, "Where are my little girls?"  That's tough.  So many wonderful memories...

I must admit, I was a "classic" old-school mom.  As I told my girls... "I am not interested in being your best friend.  I am your mom.  If I do my job right, you might hate me when you are a teenager, but you will be grateful when you are older."  Our time-out stool got quite a bit of use...and it was cute as well...quite a conversation piece!

When I saw the chairs below on Facebook, I thought they were worth sharing with you modern-day moms.  Looks like a DIY project to me!!


Our time out school...now in the attic waiting for the next generation

Photo via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment