Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday On The Move

I spent some time this weekend thinking about how much excess there was in my life. There's a lot of "stuff" in my house and in my electronic files that I am dealing with at present... There's even a lot of excess that weighs me down online. One of those places for me is Blogger.  I write anywhere from four to five blogs at a time...so now is a good time to downsize/combine at least two of them. The leaner and meaner I get with all parts of my life, the more time I will have to enjoy being outside this spring and summer...
Spring is here!  These are the azaleas on the side of my driveway...
and hopefully they will look like that again in a couple of weeks!
Starting tomorrow, my Connect and Encourage blog will transfer over here and become a weekly (I hope!) part of The Classic Preppy.

Cheers... Liz

1 comment:

  1. These are beyond beautiful! I need to step up gardening.

    ReplyDelete