Friday, November 28, 2014

Forgotten Friday

Image courtesy Amazon.com
Somethings are forgotten over time.  Sometimes some very good things...

One of those things, in my opinion, is the Hayley Mills/John Mills/James MacArthur movie, The Truth About Spring.  This film was shown on TV over and over again when I was growing up and it was a real favorite. So, I finally found it online and ordered it. (I think it's a production-on-demand DVD.)  My extended family members are here for the holiday and we are watching it this evening.

It's just as wonderful as I remembered it to be!

What things do you remember that you think might be gone forever?  A quick internet search might prove otherwise!!

More this weekend...

Enjoy!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that movie! I was a huge fan of Hayley Mills!

    ReplyDelete