Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Sermon: Understanding History

Hi, all!  It's been a busy week and I have actually been over at another blog posting there.  I have had so much fun...and have shot a variety of videos, including one with a dear friend, who is the author of a book on Crohn's Disease.  I will be able to share that video with you soon, as she will be in my kitchen making lactose-free yogurt.

Speaking of videos, I came across something very interesting this week.  It's not "preppy" at all...but I thought it was interesting enough to share.  I have a Bible app on my phone, where the actor Alexander Scourby (who is famous for having recorded the ENTIRE Bible) reads scripture as your phone tracks/highlights the verses.   It's a great app, and I was looking at some of the other options it had.  It linked me to the video below, which I found fascinating...especially considering what is going on in the world today.  I thought it would be a good thing to share with you on this glorious Sunday!

Blessings, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment