Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Blog On The Way!


No, I am not changing The Classic Preppy, but I will be posting a little less in the coming weeks, as I work on another blog that I will be writing over the next year.  It is a very personal blog and will hopefully be a great resource for folks who need encouragement and a little "pointing in the right direction."  More on this soon!!

In the meantime, just so you will have a little something to brighten your day, look at the ongoing fabulous (CLASSIC!) style of Carolina Herrera.  Elegance NEVER goes out of style!








All images from Google images.  

Have a great day!  Cheers, Liz


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about Carolina Herrara. Such class, grace and elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to see what you do next, Liz

    ReplyDelete