Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back To Business-Back To School-NYSD Reruns

Postcard of "vintage" Palm Beach...Memories!!
Good morning!  It's a beautiful day here in Virginia, I am back from my myriad of summer travels and Younger Daughter has just gone back to school.  It's her "last First Day," and although that is sad in some ways, it is gloriously exciting in others!  College time!!!

The New York Social Diary will be rerunning all the Ordway photos in the coming days, so be sure to check that out...and welcome to those of you visiting The Classic Preppy because you saw it mentioned in the opening article!  I love "connecting" people...and what a fun project that was...

More soon!

Cheers,
Liz


1 comment:

  1. I love this series so much, Liz! I wonder if Augustus Mayhew is considering turning it into a book?

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete