Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Lines In The Sand

My original blog was called Lines In the Sand.  It was mostly just for me...and I only wrote occasionally, but it was a great way to start blogging.  The tagline for the blog was "Thoughts of the day, soon washed away..."  I've been thinking about those posts lately, and about chronicling life in a blog.  What to share?  What not to share?  Well.... I've decided to give it a little more concentrated thought, so as I approach the fourth anniversary of The Classic Preppy this month, I think it would be a good idea to take a couple of weeks to reflect.

This looks like a good view for my "reflection time," doesn't it?

Although I might keep up with my dear readers via Twitter or Instagram over those weeks, I am going to step away from the blog and its Facebook page, to think more carefully about what I'd like to write about in the future.  I WILL be back...and will have some fun things to share...but if you happen to land here between March 7th-23rd, just know that I am only away for a little while.  If you are new to The Classic Preppy, please take this time to read some of the older posts and get caught up.  More soon....

Aloha!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment