Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Musings: Hoping For Spring To Come Soon

Preparing for another snowy forecast.  Sigh.  I get really homesick for South Florida in February...Seems like March and springtime are miles away.   This is how the left side of my driveway looks in April, during Garden Week.  It certainly doesn't look like that now...but these pictures make me hopeful!!




So sad to hear that Mrs. DuPont passed away in Palm Beach last week.  She was such an elegant lady, at least from what I can tell in the photographs I have seen of her.  I never had the pleasure of meeting her, but she was a dear friend of my friend's grandmother.  Read more about her in today's New York Social Diary and enjoy her beautiful house...circa the 1960's...



All images courtesy of NYSD


No comments:

Post a Comment