Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Matters: Blogging The Right Way

Just a picture of my girls having fun in Palm Beach.
This picture was taken by yours truly!
My blog has been down for the past few days for maintenance...a long process which is not over yet! You will notice some differences.  Pinterest is no longer featured on the side bar (it'll be back later) and some of my old blog posts have been updated or changed a bit, to make sure they are as copyright compliant as possible.

I always give photo credit when I use a picture from another site, but I have recently come to learn that even that is not always sufficient.  So, with the major questions surrounding Pinterest these days, I am changing that account to use only photos I take and I am going back through all of my blog posts to make sure they are in good order.

Thanks to "Miss Janice" from the blog of the same name for alerting me to this...and for my readers who are also bloggers, I direct you to this very pertinent article!  I know we all want to do things properly, and perhaps this advice will be helpful to you!

Have a marvelous Monday!  Cheers, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment