Thursday, February 6, 2014

Extra, Extra! You're Invited To Lilly Pulitzer's!!

It is rare that I do two posts in one day, but I wanted my readers to see this ASAP!  Lilly Pulitzer's children are auctioning off some things from their mother's estate and you can be a part of it.
Photo courtesy NewYorkSocialDiary.com
For background, read Clemmer Mayhew's column in the Palm Beach section of NYSD.com.

To learn more about the auction and Leslie Hindman Auctioneers, click here.

Photo courtesy lesliehindman.com
To view the auction catalogue, click here.

One of the very first posts I ever wrote was about growing up down there and what a wonderful woman Mrs. Rousseau (Lilly Pulitzer) was.  It is becoming more and more the "end of an era" in Palm Beach, and that makes me a little sad....But through the company that now holds her name, her light will shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment