Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Super Bowl Commercials

This was my favorite Super Bowl commercial last year:





Here's a behind-the-scenes look at this year's Budweiser commercial:




And here is the commercial itself, for those of you who want a sneak peek!





And...just because I love those Clydesdales...my favorite commercial of all time: Post 9/11/2001...but slightly updated for the 10th anniversary....It shows the construction of the new Freedom Tower in the background:



As you can tell... I watch the Super Bowl for the ads just as much as the game itself.  But Richmond's own Russell Wilson is playing in this one....so I'll be paying much more attention to the game itself.

"GO, SEAHAWKS!"

3 comments:

  1. Saw this new commercial on Kathie Lee & Hoda yesterday and was crying. Too sweet. With a new puppy in our house, I can't wait to see my guys' reactions on Sunday when they watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of these makes me cry every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every single one of their ads makes me cry every.single.time.

    ReplyDelete