Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Find: Fun House(s)

I seem to have gotten off track this week!  So, I will pick up next week on the subject of design.  Please check back on Monday...

In the meantime...my "Friday Find."  It's a fun book for anyone who is interested in classic television, because it's all about those houses in which we've all spent a lot of time.  I found it when cleaning out a bookshelf in my office.  I love old movies and old tv shows, so I have quite a collection of DVD's and books on the subject.

You can find this book on Amazon.com or often on Ebay, and it is so much fun!  Click here to preview some pages!

Another Friday "find" which I think you will have a lot of fun with is the very clever website, Hooked On Houses.  The author writes about all kinds of things...including houses used in films and television.  Click through and explore.  It's fun!!

Great pics of the Driving Miss Daisy house when it was on the market in Atlanta....inside and out!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment