Friday, January 10, 2014

Freezing Fabulous Friday

It's another cold one out there...and rainy and icy.  So Younger Daughter, who has the flu, and I are tucked in the house....warm and snug, high and dry.  Today is one of those gloomy days which make me very grateful that I have no commitments and can have a pajama day.....but.....

The sun is shining for me in South Florida, where a dear young friend of mine has just gone into labor.  She and her husband are expecting a precious baby boy.  These friends are like family to me...and I am with them in spirit, if not in person.  I cannot wait to see that sweet baby!!

The picture to the right is of my friend's father, for whom the baby is named.  It is one of my all time favorite photos ever.  He was a man of the sea and I know that the baby will grow up with the same love for God's beautiful creation.

Have a great weekend, all!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment