Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Friends And Family

Last night we had family over...but family that was not actually related to us.  Our church family!  I love, love, LOVE these folks.  We are all a part of a new church plant, Christ Anglican in Richmond (www.ccanglican.org).  We are a small group for now, but a loving group for sure.

It was just dessert...and very simple... but we had a marvelous time together.  My family is so blessed to have these dear friends be part of our larger family....

Only had time to take a few pictures before everyone started to arrive...

A little dark corner in the Butler's Pantry for those who want soft drinks

The other side of the Butler's Pantry, for those who wanted a little champagne,
straight up or with cranberry juice

Simple desserts and punch set out in the dining room

North Carolina Sweet Tea Punch (sweet tea, pineapple juice and ginger ale)

Simple, tiny cookies for any children that might drop by with their parents

Love, love, LOVE my glass plates... Perfect for any kind of party

Every time I use use these candelabra, I think of my precious grandmother

The corner cabinet and dining room table were my grandmother's as well...
Wonderful childhood memories!

1 comment: