Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Thanks: A Special Friend

I have two very special friends in Richmond....Mark and Yolie.  Through those special friends I made another very special friend a few years ago, the incredible Sally Lloyd-Jones.  Sally's name is probably very familiar to many of you, for she is the author of The Jesus Storybook Bible and many other wonderful books.

Today I spent part of the afternoon visiting with Sally and Yolie, and (as always) we had a wonderful time together.  I am so THANKFUL for good friends like these women!

If you are looking for a special Advent/Christmas present, I highly recommend Sally's Song of the Stars.  Check it out here.  And check out the second video, as well...It's a great interview with Sally about Christmas and the book!






I hope you all have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!  More next week...

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment