Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday: Making A Difference

Today I am rebooting....recommitting to the healthy eating (and exercise) I had done so well with last winter and spring (but strayed from last summer and this fall).  It's important for me to get ahead of this before the holidays, so one thing I am adding to my healthy routine is a daily cup of Matcha.

I am not talking about the Matcha leafs that you can steep for green tea, but the ground up Matcha that gives you all the health benefits.  And, to me, the latter tastes much better than the former!  If you are not familiar with Matcha, here is a little tutorial from one of my favorite tea places, Teavana. 

After you view the "Making Matcha" video, you can keep watching for other videos on Matcha Lattes and Smoothies!





Cheers,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment