Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts: The Gracious Home

Picture courtesy of debbiebowie.com
My dear friend, Anne, who is also my decorator, jokingly refers to my house as "The Gracious Home."  I will tell you more about why in another post...but today I wanted to share with you the AWESOME website of a woman whom I not only had the pleasure of meeting today, but who will be working with in the weeks to come.

I shared Debbie's picture and story a couple of weeks ago, but I want you to really check out her website...so I am sharing it again today. Take some time and listen to her audio webinar/teleseminar episodes, too.  She is helping me get "unstuck"...and I am so glad!!  Her book is available through her site or through Amazon.

www.debbiebowie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment