Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Inspiration!

I am so very tired of reality shows about dysfunctional people who seem to want to become even more dysfunctional.  I am also "over" all the ads for television shows and movies about evil, the occult, people seeking revenge, adultery, you name it.  The culture we live in is circling the drain...and I don't want to be caught up in that.

The other day I caught a commercial for a channel I was not aware of.  The reason that it caught my eye was that they are going to start rebroadcasting the television series, Christy, based on the novel of the same name, which was written by Miss Betty's dear friend, Catherine Marshall. In the same commercial I noticed a few other shows that I like and one of my UK telly "faves," Robin Hood.  So....I've started watching more on The Inspiration Network. It truly lives up to its name!!


No comments:

Post a Comment