Sunday, September 1, 2013

Silent Sunday

It's Sunday, September 1st!  Hope you had a great day!!!

We started at worship and had a marvelous church and Sunday School day.  In just a minute, I will be uploading today's sermon to our blogcast page, so if you didn't get to go to church today, feel free to log on to www.ccanglican.org and go to the Podcast page for some inspirational words!!

I will tell you more about this month on Tuesday, but to say it quickly, I am making HUGE changes in my life.  I am recommitting to my eating plan (25 lbs down and 15 more to go), I am totally decluttering my house....so inspired by my friends Kathie Truitt (The Hillbilly Debutante) and Molly C., who lives here in Richmond.  I am about 1/4 of the way there....tons have gone to Goodwill, and my mood has lightened considerably.  It's literally a "lighter" feeling.  I LOVE IT!!!!

Look for a post each of the 30 days of September.  I have some fun little ideas to share along the way...

P.S., My family is involved in the decluttering.  By 5pm tomorrow they will truly know the meaning of Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment