Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saturday Scurrying






Reebok treadmill photo courtesy qvc.com

We are scurrying around today....So much is going out of this house.  How refreshing!!

I have sold my Pilates equipment via Craigslist and today the treadmill goes the same way.... Yay!

The former storeroom/makeshift office will now become a decent Office/Media Room.  Yes, "decent" deserves Capital Letters!!!  I won't take a "before" picture in its current cluttered state, but will photograph it before renovation, during and after.  We desperately need this room!!

By the time the attic and basement are finished, I am going to need someone talented to haul off a bunch of junk.  Have any of you ever used 1-800-Got Junk? I see their trucks around Richmond, but have never used them.  Suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. I called 1-800 got junk and was very pleased with their timeliness and professionalism. Everything was gone before I had time to reconsider- perfect! Good luck with your decluttering!

    ReplyDelete