Monday, September 30, 2013

Marvelous Monday: A Month Of Posts and A Downton Abbey Update

It was fun...and challenging...to post each and every day in the month of September.  Because of my travel schedule, I won't be able to do that in October...but I will write as much as possible.

It's Monday and I need to get busy...lots of sorting to do today.  But I had to have my fall Monday morning ritual of signing on to VIPtv.net and watching last night's (UK) Downton Abbey episode.

It was so good...and Maggie Smith was awesome as always.  I won't give you any spoilers, except that she had a marvelous way of putting Lord Grantham in his place in this episode.  I know you'll enjoy it when you see it.

Have a great last-day-of-September!  More soon!!

xoxo,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Liz you have just been posting away, girl! I love Pretty and Proper Living Room and am sograteful to you for recommending!!! And I can't wait to sign on to viptv,which I did not know about. omg, as they say. You have inspired me all 'round!

    ReplyDelete