Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Tea

If you have been reading this blog for awhile then you know of my love for (obsession with) tea.  Never have been able to develop a taste for coffee (although I love its smell)....but, tea?  Lovely!!!!

Last year I splurged on a Breville Tea Maker, which lowers the basket of leaves into the water (perfect temperature for each kind of tea) for just the right amount of time...and then raises it automatically as well.

My friend, Joe Cross, has been holidaying in St. Tropez and was featured on a gourmet kitchen website while there.  Joe uses the Breville Juicer....so this site featured other Breville products...including my tea maker.  And there is a French version....I LOVE it!!!  Visit the website and click on the link to see the French video about this wonderful machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment