Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week's Worth Of Work

This has been quite a week!  Sorry I have not been blogging...but I have been working.  Hard.

May/June 2013 is significant for me.  This marks the end of my term(s) on a couple of different boards, on which I have served.  I am sad to be leaving all my friends as they continue their work on behalf of these fine groups....but I am happy to have the opportunity to explore new areas of interest, too.

One of my jobs requires a lot....a TREMENDOUS......amount of paper work to be redone before transitioning to the new board member.  So, that is what this week has been...and will continue to be.

I will see you next week for more Classic Preppy fun....

In the meantime, if you want to take a look at my favorite volunteer job, you can check out my guest blogging/social media work on the Facebook page of the Delray Beach Preservation Trust.  Delray Beach is my hometown, and I love what this group is doing!  I've been posting a lot of great historic photos and our readership has grown by leaps and bounds.  Please feel free to click over and "Like" the page.

See you soon....

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment