Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Fun: Lunch With Dear Friends

I am SO EXCITED!  It's going to be a big weekend around here.  Older Daughter will be graduated from college on Saturday (on to grad school!),  we are having dinner with some precious friends tonight (an unexpected treat) AND I am having lunch today with three of my favorite people....one of whom I only get to see a couple of times a year.

I bet you know my friend...or know her work....and if you don't, you should!  Her name is Sally Lloyd-Jones, and she is the absolutely amazing author of a number of best-selling children's books, the most famous of which is The Jesus Storybook Bible.  I love spending time with Sally and our dear friends, Mark and Yolie.  The conversation runs the gamut and the hours we spend together seem like only seconds.

Sally's newest book, Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing, is terrific!  Here is a brief interview with Sally about Thoughts:



and a video about the book:

No comments:

Post a Comment