Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: More On Needlepoint

I think I will end the week writing on one of my favorite topics.....one that is near and dear to many preppies.....needlepoint!

My skills are basic to intermediate, and I love the pieces I have created as well as the ones I have inherited....or purchased.  But it is a love that comes in and out of my life.  I will do it non-stop for a couple of years and then not touch it for equally as long (or longer!).  I am in an "on" stage now and am determined to finish all the partially completed projects in my needlepoint bag.

Before I share some of my own pieces (tomorrow), here are some of my favorite purchases/gifts.  The Paris pillow was a gift from Miss Betty and is especially meaningful.  It's one of my favorite cities!!




No comments:

Post a Comment