Sunday, April 7, 2013

Remembering Lilly

My heart is so heavy today.....we have lost a legend, and it is truly the end of an era in Palm Beach.

Click here to read some past posts on Lilly Pulitzer...

If you only have time to read one, be sure to check out my memories of  Growing Up Lillified (with Miss Betty)

Photo courtesy of palmbeachdailynews.com
 
Visit The Shiny Sheet (Palm Beach Daily News) this week to read more about their hometown girl...

See the Lilly Pulitzer slide show here. (Palm Beach Daily News Shiny Shots)

Oh, Lilly....Heaven is sure to be a more colorful place with you there!  Thank you for all the joy you brought to this earth!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this tribute to Lilly! A sad day indeed, but I adore your comment about Heaven being a brighter place as of today! How true!! Now for me, every time I wear something lilly (almost daily) it will be a tad bit more special!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that your tribute would be special! RIP Lilly Pulitzer!

    ReplyDelete