Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Divine Design

I cannot tell you how excited I was to know that Carolyne Roehm was coming to Richmond to speak at The Woman's Club.  Ms. Roehm and Charlotte Moss are my two favorite "go-to" style mavens. As you may remember, I was fortunate enough to spend an afternoon with Ms. Moss only a few months ago.  Although I only met Ms. Roehm briefly as she was signing books after her talk, she was gracious and hospitable in every way.  Both women are American treasures.  They have redefined classic elegance for the modern age.

Just as I did after meeting Ms. Moss, I am going to spend the rest of the week writing about Carolyne Roehm......There's so much to say!! 

I am also going to make sure we all see a little bit of spring today...even though there is still snow on the ground here in Richmond!  Poor Ms. Roehm....we invite her to our beautiful city, to see some of our gardens as the flowers first pop up to welcome the spring....and this is what my backyard looked like the day she arrived....

So, to enjoy a little bit of spring, let's join Ms. Roehm as she tells us about creating her marvelous new book, Flowers.  Just click to watch. To the right of this post is a link where you can buy Flowers from Amazon.  I encourage you to do so today....It is a stunning book, and Amazon currently has it for a very special price!  Enjoy!

Cheers, Liz

Follow Carolyne Roehm on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment