Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Thoughts: Saving Space



As I said yesterday.....I love Peter Walsh!  He is a fabulously talented and I first got to "know" him in the TV show, Clean Sweep.  It was the first or second year of that show, and I was chairing a benefit auction at the time.  I emailed and asked Peter for an autographed copy of his first book to have as an auction item.  Not only did he send it, but he personally called me, asked about the organization, asked how he could best get the book to me....and was simply charming!  His advice has greatly helped me get some of my challenge areas into shape, (I have a lot of challenge areas!!)

As those of you who have read my blog for awhile know, I love books....Bookshelves filled, tables covered, floors have stacks.  So, to de-clutter, I have been trying to get as many books via Kindle as I can.  It's great!  Today, picking up my afternoon tea at Starbucks, I found that there are free books via the Starbucks company....and you just have to pick up a card and sign into iTunes!

3 comments:

  1. This author needs to take a break from writing and come to Richmond. I have a new little car (mini-cooper) I am dying to take on a road trip. Lunch, soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! Or I can even meet you half way in Fredericksburg....whatever is best for you! Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be good, too. Fredericksburg is a nice town.

    ReplyDelete