Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wonderful Image Wednesday

These are images from Charlotte Moss' Visual Life book...all courtesy Google (found on bookstore sites and blogs)...and all wonderful images.  I find I am drawn to all of them, but for very different reasons.

How about you?  What makes you want to get started putting things together? I am interested in anything that has to do with travel.  That's my next big project (scrapbook-wise), and I will write more when I return from my next trip....which starts today.  Right now.  Early this morning!





I am heading to The Breakers in Palm Beach for a few days of fun with a dear friend.  What a delight to show her all the places that were my haunts growing up...and share with her some of my newer finds, as well.  Ms. Moss says to never be afraid to record those moments...with a photo, a sketch, or a line or two quickly jotted down.  So, I will do my best to do just that!

Photo courtesy The Breakers
If I can blog from my iPad, I will do so and if not...I will keep you up to date via Twitter and Instagram, (Please click on those links to follow me!!) and will continue my Visual Life series on Monday and Tuesday of next week.  In the meantime....here is where I am going tonight:  HMF.  (Gosh, that sounds "rawther" like Eloise of The Plaza).  I will share more about that tomorrow!!

In the meantime, have a great Wednesday!
Cheers, Liz


1 comment: