Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Holidays



Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and are getting ready for a great New Year!

I always start my New Year's resolutions before the big day, and am busily getting started this week. Here they are:
 1. Be as healthy as I can, including losing the extra pounds that have come with "middle age."
 2. Continue to organize my life, focusing on the challenging areas of my house (master bedroom, kitchen and office) and on my photo/genealogy files. This is the year to get those photo albums and scrapbooks together!
 3. Give the best I can to all the organizations I volunteer with, but be realistic about just how much I can do. This year I find myself on five boards, with other volunteer work to boot....and something has to give! I don't want that something to be me!! LOL


Happy New Year!!....I will also be working on changes to the blog, so you might be seeing a number of different backgrounds, etc. in the days to come. Cheers, Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the very best for 2013!
    Happy New Year!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could have written your resolutions!!! Please pop over and link up with my 2013 Goals and Resolutions Blog Hop! I know others will be inspired by your plans for the year!

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete