Friday, December 7, 2012

Fun Friday

Come along with me today......Let's go on a little adventure!  We'll do a digital collage via FacebookTwitter and Instagram.....Charlotte Moss says it is perfectly fine to do your collages and memory books that way, although she and I are in agreement that paper is nice as well.  I have the Classic Preppy Facebook page set to automatically post to Twitter, so you can check things out either way.....

Not quite sure where we're going....but I know it's going to be fun!




Thought you might enjoy the vintage postcards from Worth Avenue.  This is more how I remember it growing up.  I spent a lot of time there, since Miss Betty bought my clothes at The Lullaby Shop and my brother's at The Prep Shop.  For your Visual Life, check out the vintage postcards on Ebay and from CardCow.  They're both great sources for vintage fun!

There's even a little more Visual Life planned for next week!  I just got too many ideas at the workshop not to keep sharing....

See you soon!!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment