Monday, December 3, 2012

Charlotte Moss Monday




There is simply too much to write for one post......So I am going to spread this post out over the entire week and make five entries out of one (combining the last two days with updates from Palm Beach).
Stay tuned all week long.....


If you look at the side bar in my "Inspirational Websites" column, you will find the website of Richmond native Charlotte Moss....one of this country's most revered interior designers and lifestyle experts.  Ms. Moss is an inspiration herself and I have almost all of her wonderful books! I simply adore her website, and upon checking it a few weeks ago, found that she would be leading a workshop based on her new book, Charlotte Moss: A Visual Life ~ Scrapbooks, Collages and Inspirations, at one of my favorite sites, Thomas Jefferson's Monticello!  Score!!

I immediately emailed my decorating partner-in-crime, a.k.a. my sister-in-law who lives in Baltimore, and we arranged to meet and learn more from Ms. Moss.

Starting tomorrow, you'll find out what we learned and be inspired yourself!  By Friday, you'll feel like I do today...Ready to take on the world, and record it in your own book!!

Cheers,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment