Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: An Exciting Weekend

Besides going to a friend's annual holiday dinner party at the Palladio restaurant in Barboursville this weekend (BEST restaurant in Virginia!), I am also going to a fabulously exciting workshop, led by the amazing Charlotte Moss. To say that I am excited would be an understatement!!

Photo courtesy of www.monticello.org
Ms. Moss, who hails from the city I now call home, has always been one of my favorite interior designers.  I have all of her books, and love visiting her website for inspiration (and amazing products).  Her latest book, A Visual Life, is divine...and the workshop is based on that.

You can read more about it (and order a signed copy!) here.  To sign up for the Charlotte Moss Workshop at Monticello, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment