Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Sadness

I have lost two friends in the past two weeks.  Two dear, sweet men who were loving husbands, fathers and grandfathers. My heart aches for their families....although I know they are in the heavenly realm.

It seems like so much is going on this summer, that I will be taking an official blogging vacation.  I won't stop all together, as one day might be better than the next, but I probably won't post more than once or twice a week for the next month or so.

I will be tweeting as I go along....so follow me there....and check back here every few days.  I will try to make it interesting!

Cheers,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your losses ;( Summer is a good time to slow down, re group & refelct. Hope your summer days are happier, full of fun & love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ashamed to say that I'm very behind in my blog reading and am just now reading this. So sorry for your loss. I lost 3 of my best friends in less than 3 months. Life is different now without them.

    ReplyDelete