Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Jaunts

I thought I was going to be able to get back to blogging on a regular basis this month. Wrong! Life seems to be going at full tilt, and I have commitment after commitment to fulfill.....so let me offer my apologies. I will see what I can do between now and July 1st, when I should be past the crunch! The other night, after drinking far too much caffeine, I found myself wide awake and looking for a movie on Netflix. I found the most wonderful documentary on Halston...one of my favorite designers. His approach to the 1970's was definitely a "classic." Have you seen it? If not, you should!! Here's a preview....

 

Even if I can't blog in the next few days, I will be tweeting my adventures....going on a rather unusual road trip! See you soon.... Cheers, Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment