Tuesday, May 15, 2012

COMING SOON!!

June 1st update:  Thank you for your patience!! I am so sorry that it's taken me longer than expected....but I have had another major glitch with my Dell Studio 17. (Yes, Dell....even though Mannu and Sam in India are now two of my closest friends, and they have tried so hard....I am done with you!)  We are taking the laptop down to the ground and reloading it, which will probably take two days....then I am going to get by with it as long as I can....until Apple launches Mountain Lion (upgrade from their Lion operating system) this summer.  As soon as they do, I am getting a MacBook.  Have already chosen it, decided on the upgrade (8GB of memory for one) that I need....and I am ready to go!

Thanks for your patience.  I will be back as soon as I can...

Cheers!  Liz

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Liz, I hope you are having some fun!

    Sending you a springtime smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete