Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On The Third Day Of Christmas...

....I stood upon the scale. Ouch!! I had too good a time this past weekend. Need to do some course correcting for the New Year....and stick to it!

How about your holiday weekend? I hope it was as joyful as mine was. Faith, family and food. You can't beat that combination!!!

What are your plans for the New Year?

Any good New Year's resolutions to share? 
Mine are the same as last year's...Lose some weight, be more organized, and enjoy life!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain! And too many 'goals' to mention for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "FAITH, FAMILY, and FOOD"! Now those are great "F" words! And, yes, I DID it! I feel a bit miserable! So..........here's to "back on track" with healthy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete