Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Special

Hello, All!  Just wanted to pop in and wish you the happiest of holidays!  I have a little gift for those of you who are Downton Abbey fans, too!!

Photo courtesy The Daily Mail online
If you like this wonderful program from the UK and don't want to wait for Masterpiece Theatre to show Season 2....Do like I do and watch all the episodes from Season 1 and 2 on www.viptv.net.  I love this website, because it allows me to keep up with many of my UK favorites without having to wait almost a year for them to get to American TV. (*12/27 UPDATE: For some reason, viptv.net doesn't have the Downton Abbey Christmas special up yet.  If you have seen Season 2 and want to see it.....and it is FABULOUS....You may view it on YouTube here.)

Christmas night is the Downton Abbey Christmas special episode.  WARNING!  This Daily Mail article (click here) contains some spoilers...so if   you haven't seen Season 2 yet, you might not want to read it.  (I adore Maggie Smith as the Dowager Countess and I hear she has some terrific "put downs" for the Christmas special!!)

Taking a brief blogging holiday, but will see you on the 27th, if not before!

This video also contains spoilers....



Cheers!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment