Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts: Travel

Getting ready to do some more traveling next week....and am so looking forward to it.  Staying in a hotel that is supposed to be absolutely charming, located in a beautiful area I have never been to before.  Will let you know more "from the road!"

In the meantime, I wanted to recommend two places to you that I have heard AMAZING things about, but have not yet experienced for myself (overnight), since one is where I live and another is in my hometown.  Both are bed and breakfast establishments....those lovely private places, that allow you to feel like you are staying "at home" and are not out in the public eye.

Check out their websites....EVERYTHING is done perfectly in these two places....from the outside appearance of the buildings, the discreet signage (you want to blend in to the neighborhood!) to the lavish interiors and the amazing breakfasts....I think you will find Maury Place (Richmond) and the Historic Hartman House (Delray Beach) two places to put on your "Must See" list!

Historic Hartman House



Maury Place

No comments:

Post a Comment