Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Musings: I Didn't Know!

About a week and a half ago I had dinner with some of the most interesting people! Two of the people at my table were talking about their interest/participation in "beagling."

I must admit....I had never heard anything about this before. I am familiar with beagles and what they do...and am familiar with "the hunt" and all that entails....but I had no idea there was a sport that involved taking these dogs out on their own! Very preppy and very colorful! (Don't worry about the actual "hunt" part, either, as you watch the video below...the rabbit scampered away quickly and safely!!)



Have YOU ever heard of beagling? I am beginning to think there is a lot I am missing!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, in Millbrook, NY every Sunday afternoon. Sorry I missed meeting you in NJ two weeks ago. I'm the registrar in CT.

    ReplyDelete