Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day And Labels

When I started this blog, I was pretty good about using the Labels feature for topics....so people could go in and read what they wanted to.  I got very lazy very quickly, however, and have really neglected that.  Now even I can't find things I need to refer to......

So, on this Labor Day, I have decided to pull that feature back up, and slowly but surely, go through old posts and label them.  It will take me quite awhile I am afraid, but keep checking back.... and I promise from this day on out, I will be more organized....especially with this blog!

Spending today organizing things in the house, too....oh so slowly (and sadly) putting away the summer things.  I really don't want to let go of summer this year.  It has been the most amazing summer ever! Oh, well....I guess it's up to me to make the fall just as good! (And the only way to do that is to get organized.  So, I will be checking in at Clutter Diet today to get some tips on my office.  This image from Google Images/The Vanilla Joy blog is not too much of an exaggeration in my case.  If I get brave enough, I will photograph a "Before and After!"

Cheers and Happy Labor Day!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment