Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Tips: Shopping and Saving

Dear Husband has our generator going, so we have the basics....refrigerator/freezer, bedroom lights and television (have to have Turner Classic Movies....it's Howard Keel Day today!), and computer/internet.  So, although I can't do any indoor household chores (for the most part), I can do online shopping!

So...I need to tell you about one of the best finds online....CouponChief.com.

Yes, preppies do use coupons!  No, we don't tend to hoard or use coupons for things we don't need/use, but we do like to save money when and where we can.  A penny saved is a penny earned!!

I very rarely buy anything online without doing a coupon search through Google....and often find something that gives me 10-20% off or free shipping.  CouponChief.com is a wonderful go-to site...and if you find a good deal, you can share it with other coupon hunters by uploading it! Check out this video to learn more...

video


Check them out on Facebook, visit their website and/or follow them on Twitter.  (Love their Twitter feed...Keeps me really up to date!)

Happy Shopping!!

Cheers!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment