Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Find: TCM Rocks My World

Old movies have always been my thing.  I am a sort of "classic cinema guru" to my friends and family, too....and I get all kinds of questions.  Like this:

"What else has he been in?....You know, the little guy at the end of the bar there."

I don't mind a bit.  It's my thing.

Nerd alert!  I subscribe to Now Playing, the small magazine from Turner Classic Movies.  Again... it's my thing!  I wanted to let you know that today was going to be a special one.  It's Debbie Reynolds Day on TCM!

Ms. Reynolds has always been a favorite, and there are so many good things on today....Singin' In the Rain, The Singing Nun, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Tammy....



I am posting this at midnight, to give you as much of a head's up as possible.  Set your DVR now and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment