Thursday, July 28, 2011

On Holiday

Note to self....when meeting a friend for lunch while you are "on holiday," be sure to wear full make up and an attractive ensemble, in case said friend is a professisonal photographer and you might end up in an international online publication days later!  LOL  (It is a very good article, though...so just cover your eyes when you get to my picture!! New York Social Diary.) 

For those of you who arrived at my blog through the link in the article,
WELCOME TO THE CLASSIC PREPPY!

This has been the best vacation ever!  Surrounded by family and friends, we have enjoyed beautiful weather and terrific company.  Fine dining and amazing shopping. I will post some more highlights by tomorrow, but for now, a picture of me and my BFF from childhood... 20 people for dinner Tuesday. 13 on Wednesday and more fun tonight.  Seeing old friends is just the best.

Life. Is. Good.

1 comment:

  1. Aww you look cute! Don't be to hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete