Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Wrap Up

Well, I was hoping to get some time today to sit down and write about my travels....but had too much to do.  Hope to get to that by Friday, but I will share one quick story....

The last day of my five day trip to LA was to be spent with my dear friend, Judith.  If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you will know of whom I speak.  My friend, Judith Chapman, is an actress who is based in LA.  Currently she is starring as Gloria Fisher on The Young and the Restless and doing a lot of theatre as well.  Sadly (for me), our day together had to be indefinitely postponed, as CBS decided to send Judith and two of her co-stars to Monaco to represent them at the International Film Festival.  I had a great day in LA, nonetheless...and as you can see from this video, Judith had fun at a fan luncheon. (She is in the black and white dress.) 



Au revoir!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment