Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday Topics: Favorite Places

My painter is here today, painting closets....so things are a bit of a mess. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a picture of my favorite house in Colonial Williamsburg.....the Lightfoot House.

This picture is from a new blog I have discovered, which seems like a lot of fun! Check it out.... www.livinginwilliamsburgvirginia.blogspot.com .

Also, I have been posting on my health "reboot".... www.rebootingmylife.com And look for Thursday's post for more about Joe Cross and his film!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about the Williamsburg blog. Williamsburg is one of my favorite places. I can't count the number of times that I've been there and I enjoy it more and more each time. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks so much for the kind words about our blog. Williamsburg is an easy thing to post about- it has been a love of ours for years and years and now we get to live here.

    We are following you and enjoying looking around your beautiful blog!

    Thanks again!
    Darryl and Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! LOVE your blog....Williamsburg has always been a magical place to me. I have been visiting since I was a baby, and we made sure we started taking our girls when they were babies. They are teenagers now and love it, too!

    Your photographs are exquisite!! Look forward to seeing more.... Best, Liz

    ReplyDelete