Monday, May 2, 2011

Marvelous Monday: Amazing People, Places And Things

What a marvelous Monday!  I am still celebrating the wonderful royal wedding and thanking God for what has happened with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda!  I am also making a serious personal commitment for the month of May to eat well, exercise and get ready for all the amazing plans we have for this summer. (I was doing well at this at the beginning of the year, but started to slack off in March and April!  Oops!!!)

On this marvelous Monday I also wanted to share a special person's story with you.  I have lost count of the times I have seen her commercial, but I think it is terrific and I enjoy it each time I see it.  It wasn't until the other day, though, after reading a local article, that I realized this young woman was from our former church, and someone I remember very clearly from her childhood days, as I knew her mother fairly well.  She was a sweet child, and it looks like she has become an awesome young adult, which is no surprise.  Just wanted to give her a shout-out here at ClassicPreppy.com and say "Go, Cecelia!!!"









Name Cecelia
Age 21
Height 5'3"
Was 192 lbs
Lost 72.5 lbs*
Weight 119.5 lbs
As of 10/4/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment